Outwell Ripple 320SA CLEARANCE
OUTWELL RIPPLE 320SA
Introducing from Outwell the stylish Ripple 320 Caravan Awning! The Ripple sits within Outwell’s Smart Air Range of Awnings, using their Outwell Advance Air Tube System featuring a single point of inflation for a super quick pitch! The Tide 320SA measures 3.2m wide featuring a depth of 2.5m providing a spacious living area for couples – and suiting smaller to medium length caravans.
The canvas has been produced from Outwell’s Outtex 6000 High Density Fabric, a stronger form of polyester material featuring a 6000mm hydrostatic head rating and suited for both short and longer breaks away. Offering excellent water and resistance too with thanks to tapped seams and water channelling around zips.
Enjoy lazy sunny days with the Ripple as each panel the front and sides can be fully removed, transform the awning from a room to a canopy to provide excellent sun sheltering and an ideal outdoor cooking area!
Large windows provide excellent views out and allows ample of light to beam into the awning. With thanks to their tint, on sunnier days the windows reduce sun glare providing cooler and comfortable living conditions. For privacy at night or light filtering by day, the awning comes with zipped curtains that can be opened to your liking – very flexible!
The side door are complete with a mesh option, go from a window to a breathable mesh panel to allow air to flow while keeping the bugs and insects at bay – makes the awning pet friendly too, your dog can relax in the awning, keeping out of the sun while air flows through the awning – or provides a cool play area for the kids.
Most awnings on the market require a rear pad pole kit to seal the gap between the awning and the side wall of your caravan. However, the Ripple uses Outwell’s Pole-Free Seal System, an integral padded beam that is held against the caravan by adjustable band that is pegged out and tensioned.
The Ripple, quick to pitch, offers excellent performance for short to long term breaks away and flexible pegging and pitch options depending on use and weather!
- Integrated Advanced Air Tube System frame for best performance
- A fabric panel ensures draught protection between the underside of the caravan and the ground
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- Organiser pockets ensure items don’t get mislaid
- Our large tinted windows flood the inside with light, whilst reducing the sun’s heat and glare, allowing panoramic views with privacy
- Sturdy attachment points enable 18 mm reflective webbing guylines with quickly adjustable buckles to be attached securely in stormy weather to maintain stability and structural integrity
- Heavy duty Outwell zips are easy to use, running securely and freely
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Pole-free Seal System tightly and safely holds an awning against a caravan
- Height Adjustment System assists level the awning
- Side Rain Shield provides enhanced easy-to-use side door protection from water ingress
- Pre-angled air tubes deliver excellent standing height and floor space
- Tough, easy to clean PVC mud walls and mud flaps around the base of each awning protect the fabric from staining by rain-driven soil and abrasion from gravel
- Four zip-pulls on the awning front wall offer flexible opening choices including the option of removing it completely for an open outlook
- Two large side doors with insect-proof mesh screen backing
- 360° Curtain with seaweed pattern offers flexible privacy options: zipped closed, open part way diagonally or fully rolled away to one side
Dimensions: 320 x 250
Height Range: 240 - 255cm