Outwell Pebble 300A
1 WEEK ONLY
OUTWELL PEBBLE 300A
Quick and easy to pitch with Outwell Rigid Air System of pre-shaped air tubes complementing the cool appeal and weather-beating performance of the embossed grey Outtex® 3000 HD fabric.
The smart Pebble 300A caravan awning offers secure attachment of versatile extra space with panel, door and mesh opening options plus Side Rain Shield entrance.
- Rigid Air System of separate, pre-shaped inflatable air tubes for ample headroom and easy access external valves for inflation with pump supplied
- A fabric panel ensures draught protection between the underside of the caravan and the ground
- Pre-shaped air tube profile ensures excellent standing height and maximises living space
- Sturdy attachment points enable 18 mm reflective webbing guylines with quickly adjustable buckles to be attached securely in stormy weather to maintain stability and structural integrity
- Large tinted windows flood the inside with light, whilst reducing the sun’s heat and glare, allowing panoramic views with privacy
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Pole-free Seal System tightly and safely holds the awning against a caravan
- Height Adjustment System assists level the awning
- Side Rain Shield provides enhanced easy-to-use side door protection from water ingress
- Heavy duty Outwell zips are easy to use, running securely and freely
- Tough, easy to clean PVC mud walls and mud flaps around the base of each awning protect the fabric from staining by rain-driven soil and abrasion from gravel
- Four zip-pulls on the awning front wall offer flexible opening choices including the option of removing it completely for an open outlook
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- All curtains have an attractive sand pattern and zip to one side for a flexible choice between total privacy, controlling light levels or fully enjoying views out.
Dimensions: L 300cm x D 250cm H 240cm - 255cm
Caravan Height Range: 240cm - 255cm attaching height